Looking to double your efforts on behalf of Hospice of Michigan? The organization you work for may participate in a matching gift program. The idea is simple: Participating companies match, and in some cases double, the charitable contributions made by their employees (sometimes including those made by spouses and retirees) to eligible nonprofit organizations.
Imagine the difference you can make by simply checking to see if your employer participates in matching gifts. To find out, contact your human resources department.
Contact me about making a matching gift >
A special thanks to the following organizations that have matched gifts on behalf of Hospice of Michigan.
- Ally Financial
- Bank of America Charitable Foundation
- The CarMax Foundation Matching Gifts Program
- FM Global Foundation
- The Gerber Foundation
- HP Company Match
- Masco Corporation
- Pfizer Foundation Matching Gifts Program
- BAE Systems
- BorgWarner Inc
- Chevron Humankind Matching Gift Program
- GM Foundation
- Grainger Matching Gifts Program
- IBM Matching Grants Programs
- Meredith Corporation Foundation